RADIO RADIO RADIO RADIO

Banner - Festa São Bento do Norte


’m so interested and fascinated by computers and web design that I just love what I’m doing. I'm self taught in all aspects of web design, but still enjoy learning all that I can, and then sharing what I've learned with others.

I actually get started out in designing Blogger templates last year. But this hobby is probably about 5% of what I do on a day to day basis. I learned what I know from trial and error and lots of online tutorials. I enjoy kicking out how things work and or trying something new.

If you're looking for a Blogger theme that stands out different, you can look here. I often create free themes, and I may sell a premium template when I think users need more afterward supports.

These are the most downloaded templates.


The Xplate